Henry loves to eat:
- shredded chicken
- green beans
- lentil soup
- pinto beans
- ....the list goes on and on.
Prettymuch whatever we eat for dinner, Henry eats for dinner. It's fantastic! Love this boy to pieces.
A few notes about Henry:
- Henry sleeps from about 7:30 PM until about 5:30 AM lately, and then he goes back to sleep until about 7:00 or 7:30 AM. And I think he's transitioning to one nap already! (Emme was over 1 year before she did this.) It's usually a long one (2.5-3 hours) if I can keep Emme quiet that long, but seriously. Only one nap!
- He's just started using the pincer grasp to pick things up.
- He can sit, pull himself forward to crawl (without face-planting), and then almost push himself back into a sitting position. He's doing great.
- Henry is becoming a daddy's boy. If Chris leaves the room he will take off down the hall to find him, army-crawling the whole way. It's very cute! And I think Chris secretly loves it.
- Henry is still in size 3 diapers.
- Henry is about 20 pounds, and outgrowing his carseat! We're about to transition to the convertible.
- Henry needs a haircut! Anyone want to give me boy haircutting advice before I dive in myself and butcher it?
My favorite part of the day is getting Henry out of his crib. He lays is head on my shoulder and we snuggle & rock in the chair. He's such a sweet boy. I want him to stop growing up this instant!
Henry hit the jackpot with his older sister. She is the most loving, protective big sister he could have asked for. She just loves him to pieces and wants to kiss & hold him all day. We love you, Emme!