Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Snowshack

There's a snowshack near our house that is absolutely the best of the best as far as snowshack's are concerned. When I was in high school my friend Camie and I would drive way out of our way just to get these shaved-ice-delights.

All summer long Chris and I drive past this snowshack on our way home and the line is always huge! I'm talking like 15-20 people! And we all know snowshacks are a one-man-show which makes them slow. Plus, there's the compounded issue of neither Chris nor I ever carrying cash in our wallets. So needless to say, we haven't stopped to get a snowshack ALL SUMMER LONG. Pathetic, right?

Until last night! Chris and I ate dinner at Five Guys Burgers and Fries (it was a mystery shop -- I love free!) and on our way to dinner we noticed there was no line at the snowshack. So Chris said if there was no line on our way back we could stop and get one (since he happened to have cash). Yay! We ate quick, came back, and sure enough there was no line!

Yay for yummy snowshacks!


Smile Chris!



Okay, no really...I need a real smile!

1 comment:

Brent and Melissa Pace said...

I am so glad that you FINALLY got one! Go have one for me:( I miss my snocones.