Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Norm MacDonald

Last Friday Chris and I and some friends went up to the Wiseguys Comedy Club in Ogden to see one of our favorite comedians - Norm MacDonald. Long before Chris and I ever met, Screwed and Dirty Work were two favorite movies of Chris and his pals. Chris even brought both movies along on our honeymoon and we watched them together to make sure I passed the test. Needless to say, I also love his dry wit and I was so excited to see Norm live!

We drove up there with Kelli, Jeremy, Sam and Bath, and got there early so we were on the front row! Then we ordered dinner and ate while watching the show. By the end of the night our faces hurt from laughing and smiling so hard! It was such a fun night, and a special chance to see someone we admire so much!


After the show Norm came outside the theater to mingle with his fans. People were surrounding him, all trying to get pictures with him. We pushed our way to the front and jumped in to make sure we had a picture of us with Norm as proof of our amazing night! I think the multiple flashes on our camera startled him a little bit, but I wish you could have seen his feet - he was wearing tennis shoes with his suit!

1 comment:

The Whitney's said...

Norm was awesome! He is such a cool guy and I'm so happy he went!