Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sugarland Concert

The day before the Sugarland concert at Usana this month, the lady I blog for over at Coupons4Utah called me and told me she had VIP tickets & dinner for the concert but she & her hubby were concerted-out from the summer, and did I want them? Shut. The. Front. Door. Of course I want them! I was so unbelievably pumped.

So off my sister Michelle and I went to the concert. It rained on us like crazy but we still had a great time. (Big thanks to Chris & the amazing Grandma & Grandpa Spencer for watching the kidlets for me so I could go. It was no small feat, seen as how Henry is still nursing & won't take a bottle. Yikes! But they all survived.)

Neither Michelle nor I realized that Jennifer Nettles was pregnant. But she is! Apparently it makes her dance a little less crazy when she's performing pregnant. :) She has an amazing voice. I think Sugarland is quite possibly my most favorite country band right now. It was so fun!

Plus our view from the box suite was awesome. We could sit down the entire time and still have an unobstructed view of the stage. It was amazing!


The sun came out for a moment and we saw a double rainbow! (But what does it mean?)

We got quite soggy, but we still had a great time.

Until next time, Sugarland!

No comments: