Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sweet

These kidlets are just so sweet to each other. They love to cuddle and they play together more and more each day. So fun!


Emme draws me pictures all the time. I can't remember what this one was (I think a whale?), but I thought it was so cute I took a picture.

 

Henry just recently learned how to pull himself up and climb on things. He is in LOVE with his activity table now that he can pull himself up to it. He could stand and push the buttons all day.


When we play in the basement, Emme uses the treadmill as the safe haven for her dollies and "patients" when she plays doctor -- the things she doesn't want Henry to touch. Now that he's learned how to climb up there, nothing is safe! Poor Emme will have to find higher ground for her patients.


No comments: