Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Randoms

 Doc McHenry, giving Stanley a checkup.

 Emme climbs in the crib and entertains Stanley if he starts to fuss and I'm busy cooking, etc. Sometimes she sings and talks to him, sometimes she shoves the binky in his mouth, sometimes she shows him Netflix. I feel like everyone should have a daughter as their first child. She is SUCH a good helper, I don't know what I would do without her! Stanley loves her to pieces. He recognizes her voice and when he hears her he'll crane his neck to look at her, wherever she is in the room. Emme is my angel!
 Super-Dad, pushing all three kiddos at the mall.
 Goofballs.
Best friends.

Emme asks to hold Stanley all the time. She just loves mothering him. Henry will often come over while she's holding him, grab either side of Stanley's head and say, "I'm holding the top." As you can see, Stanley loves it when he does this.

 A little bit of summer evening baseball.


Checkups at the doctor. We've been to the doctor SO many times this month, I've lost count!


 Princess Emme.
It's hard to tell from this picture, but these are my two, freshly-bathed, toweled toddlers hugging to warm up right after they hopped out of the bath. They do this every time they bathe or shower. So cute!

 Stanley meeting his BFF Vance for the first time. They are two and a half months apart.

I took Henry to the allergist again this summer. He's allergic to dogs and grass, but still no explanation for his eczema. But the train legos in the room while we waited were awesome!
 Morning snuggles.
 Like father, like son (the pencil behind the ear).

"CHAAAAAARGE!"
 Blue Steel.
"Seriously? Another picture, mom?"
It's the little things that make this girl happy.
Big sister helping Henry learn how to use his glider bike.
 Brudders.

And last but not least, my sweet sleepy boy!

No comments: