Monday, September 20, 2010

Utah State Fair

Last week we went to the State Fair with the Spencer family! Chris was at work, but Emme and I had a good time with her cousins & grandparents. Our favorite attraction was the farm hands exhibit for little kids. (Okay, it was my favorite part.) I'd seen it a million times but never gone in before. It's so cool!

{Grandpa & Emme riding the tractor}

{Ooooh!}

Emme loved looking at all the animals. We spent a lot of time watching the mama pig feed all her babies. She was dead asleep on her side, snoring away while they ate. (Wouldn't that be nice if it worked that way for us!?)







{Clapping for the animals}

{Getting pushed in the stroller by grandpa}

{We wore her out by the end!}

Thanks grandma and grandpa Spencer for such a fun day!

2 comments:

Jessica Bath said...

Thank you for letting me live vicariously through your trip to the State Fair!!! I usually go every year but was far too busy this time to go =(

Mrs. Langeland said...

So fun! We missed the Fair this year (yet again). I don't know why it seems to sneek by. Emme is sure adorable, I love the new haircut!

Hmmm... I often nurse my babies while sleeping just like that, perhaps I am a bit of a pig! :)