Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wiped Out

Last week Emme and I both got wiped out for a few days by some weird virus. I knew something was wrong when Emme actually fell asleep on the floor of the family room. That never happens! This girl is loyal only to her crib. We spent the better part of 3 days laying on the family room floor with our fevers because we didn't have enough strength to move.


Oh, and the other time I knew something was wrong was when she threw up warm, curdled Mac & Cheese all over my chest. Oh, the joys of motherhood.


The best part of it all was having Chris home to take care of us for a few days. He did such a great job, taking care of all the food & diapering & medicines and everything. We love you, Chris!

(Okay, so the second best part of it all was having Chris appreciate me just a little more when he had to wake up with Emme at 4 am two days in a row. He told me he was too beat to do it a third time. Ha! Good thing dads aren't the ones who nurse the babies.)

No comments: