Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Menu Plan (Wednesday)

Oh dear, I'm so behind! My excuse for the lateness of the menu plan this week is that we don't really have one. Here's the story.

I ordered some Omaha Steaks for Chris's birthday in December and we absolutely loved them. They come with a cooking guide for each type of meat (chicken, beef, pork) and you can cook them from the frozen state. No thawing! That's my kind of meat. I was amazed at how juicy and flavorful they were!

A few weeks ago Omaha Steaks sent me a $20 gift card to use on my next order, so we waited for a good sale and then bought some more with the gift card! Thus, the menu plan for this week is to eat a ton of things from our freezer to make room for another truckload of Omaha steaks! (My little freezer is liable to explode.)

Monday:
Free Quiznos subs (I know, I know, it's not from the freezer. But it was free!)

Tuesday:
Grilled Omaha Steak hamburgers (from the first order) and potato skins.

Thursday:
It's going to be a mish mash of whatever else I can find in the freezer and thaw. I know I've got some homemade baked beans and some shredded taco meat. This could make for some interesting combinations tonight!

No comments: