Monday, May 11, 2009

Chris's Graduation

Chris walked at his MBA graduation last Friday at the U. I couldn't be more proud of him. He's so great at everything he does! He looked so handsome in his fancy gown and hood. The PMBA program even bought all of the graduating students fresh leis, flown in from Hawaii. It was a fun and festive occasion. Congratulations, Chris! I love you!

Here's the Dean, giving introductions.

Where's Waldo? I mean...Chris.

All of the Masters students on the floor and undergrads across the stadium.

Chris giving me a big smile for the camera. So rare!

Chris, Seth and Colin just before their diplomas were awarded.

Chris and his dad.

Chris's mom, Chris, and Annalisa.
Seth and Chris. And a creepy lady in the background.

3 comments:

rach said...

Way to go chris that's awesome!!!

Seth and Sarah said...

Ha! I love that lady looking right at the camera in the photos of Chris and Seth. Creepy is right! I'm so proud of our hubbies and am so grateful that Seth had someone as great as Chris to help him weather the storm!

Melissa Henning said...

congrats Chris! awesome accomplishment! lol at the creepy lady lol