Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend Part 1

Over the holiday weekend Chris and I went down to St. George with my parents and my married and unmarried siblings & such. We stayed in my grandpa's house and had a good time. We waterskiied, shopped, ate, got pedicures, watched movies and had a good time.


On Sunday we went to church and then we toured the visitor's center near the temple, as well as Brigham Young's winter home.



My little brother Stuart realized he'd forgotten his Sunday clothes, and was prepared to go to church in cargo shorts and a t-shirt, when my brother Daniel suggested he just wear some of my 90-year old grandpa's Sunday clothes from his closet. Here's a picture of both Stuart and Tucker fitting into my grandpa's Sunday pants. This was quite possibly the highlight of the trip for everyone except Tucker.

No comments: