Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oldschool Rewind

My mom found some of my photos and awards from 1st grade when she was cleaning the other day. They made me chuckle so I scanned them in for safe keeping.


Was there ever any question that I would someday become a super-nerd?
These are a few of my friends and classmates from 1st grade. I had to laugh when I saw it. I'm so posting this on facebook and tagging them all. Can you find me?

And another one of my 6-year-old adorableness. This was taken a mere few days before I knocked out my two front teeth by smashing my face into a steel pole on the monkey bars at recess. True story.

1 comment:

V said...

Yep. You are front and center. I remember you from then. =)

Wish we lived closer. I am SOOOO EXCITED to find out if you are having a boy or girl. Love ya!