Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's What Fun Is.

Last night after work Chris and I headed up to Lagoon to meet up with the rest of the Spencer family, who spent the day there. We had dinner with them and walked around and enjoyed the evening while the kids went on the rides. It was stinkin' hot until about 7:00, when it thankfully started to cool down. I even got to ride the train and the carousel -- which were baby-safe rides.

(You can see my belly! It's getting bigger!)

Here's a picture of me with my Hannah-Banana. A few days ago she got pushed off the top of a swingset by one of her friends and broke BOTH of her arms. But she was a happy camper yesterday, and still went on all the rides.


Notice the colors she chose for her casts? That's my girl! She's gonna be the perfect best friend to teach our baby how to be girly.

2 comments:

rach said...

HOW FUN! YOU LOOK SO CUTE WITH YOUR LITTLE TINY BELLY!!! WE MISS U GUYS!!!

The Martin Family said...

Looks like it was a fun and hot day!
Thanks again for that yummy dinner!
You are a good friend!