Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our First Pink Things

Occasionally I do mystery shopping, for grocery stores and restaurants and other retailers. I do it because it pays for (or reimburses for) groceries or eating out or other things I want to buy, which I love and Chris definitely loves. Plus I had a lot of time on my hands in the evenings while Chris was in school, and this helped give me something constructive to do.

As it happened, I was able to schedule two mystery shops for the day we got our ultrasound that allowed me to buy some pink things for our baby girl for free! I can't tell you the name of the store...


...but the things I bought are oh so adorable. I bought the pink kimono outfit to be the take-home-from-the-hospital outfit, but it just looks huge even though it's 0-3 months. So we'll have to wait and see if she's a chunk and can fill it out. The other floral sweater was just so adorable I couldn't resist, so I bought it for next winter. I can't wait for the nursery closet to start filling up with cute pink things!


P.S. Rach, these outfits are our first homework assignment. You have to teach me how to make bows!

2 comments:

Mrs. Langeland said...

Congratulations! These are so adorable. It is so fun to prepare for a new arrival!

The Whitney's said...

Fun Fun, that's freakin dope! Hey Spence, thank your mom for the delicious pie she brought, that thing was amazing.