Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Favorite Shabby Apple Dress + $10 Off

Shabby Apple is one of my favorite dress shops these days. They make cute, modest, affordable dresses and I love that I never have to add a cardigan to make them "work."

Shabby Apple just released a new line of called the Sidesaddle collection. I'm in love! My favorite dress right now would have to be the Side Saddle dress itself -it's so whimsical and feminine. I love it! (Just give me a few months to push this baby out and it's all mine.)



Right now, in honor of Halloween, you can get $10 off any orange or black dress at Shabby Apple when you enter code TREAT at checkout!


Listen up, bloggers: You can get a free $10 gift card to Shabby Apple for writing a post about your favorite dress! Simply add the Shabby Apple button to your blog, write your post and then email jlebaron{at}shabbyapple{dot}com with your link!

No comments: