Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Festivities


Emme and I colored Easter eggs one day while Henry was napping. She's my little artist!


She wanted to write names on the eggs, so we made an egg for all of the special people in her life. She had cousins, grandparents, mom & dad, henry, neighbors and friends on her eggs.  We could have used another two dozen eggs and still filled them with names. What a sweet girl!


The day before Easter we had a get together with the Pace side of the family. We had a feast and then did an egg hunt for the kiddos. They had a great time!




After church on Easter day we had dinner and an egg hunt with Grandma & Grandpa Spencer and the Spencer family. I was bad and didn't get any pictures. (I always feel like I've been run over by a semi-truck by the time we get out of church at 4:00PM!) Emme & Henry once again LOVED hunting for the eggs. Such a fun day!


1 comment:

mpace said...

Looks like the Pace side party was fun. Glad I could host :)

p.s. was my name on any of Emme's eggs?