Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Oh. My. Gosh.

Has anyone else noticed the countdown?

------------------------------------>

It's dropped below 100! I have less than 100 days until I give birth to this baby! When I look at that countdown I get a momentary sense of panic in my chest.

Holy freaking cow.


This picture of Chris just about sums it up.


In other news, I did start cleaning out the room-that-will-be-the-nursery last night. Now I've got three big boxes of who-knows-what currently on the front porch waiting for The Salvation Army to pick them up today. (Isn't it amazing how much "junk" you accumulate when you have the space to hold it?) It feels so good to get started on that beast of a project. There's still more to do, but it was a really good start last night.

We also got our crib and dresser ordered a little over a week ago. The sales associate said it would take 6 to 12 weeks for them to arrive. Okay, no biggie. Then I got a call on Monday, which was exactly one week from the day they were ordered, saying they were here. Ahh! Hence the need to get our rear-ends in gear and clean out that bedroom.

Make way, bedroom! Tiny adorable baby things coming through.

5 comments:

amy pace said...

98 days! after seeing miyo i am totally ready for another baby! it'll be perfect timing too cause by the time you have your baby girl, miyo will be older and gone to cali, so way to go!

The Martin Family said...

I almost put a counter on my blog too but it said 177 days left. Too depressing!!! I will wait a month or 2. Again, I am SO excited for you guys. I want to see your nursery when it is finished.
I think it is so sweet how EVERY time I see Chris he asks me how I am feeling. You are the cutest couple.

The Whitney's said...

Holy Shnikies!

Natalie said...

I am impressed that you are so on top of things. I am just barely getting all my nursery stuff done, we do at least have a crib now but thats about it :)

Seth and Sarah said...

How exciting! She'll be here before you know it!