Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mom's Little Helper

This girl wants to be mobile SO BADLY. She gets around pretty good on her tummy, rolling and scooting towards what she wants. And she LOVES the walker. She strolls all around the kitchen island, yanking on cupboards, pulling down towels, and playing with anything she can reach! (Time to start babyproofing, no?)

I must confess, I'm afraid that the second this girl takes off crawling I'll never see her again. It makes me so sad that she's getting so big! She's not my little cuddly baby any more!

{Helping mom with dinner. And trying to open the cupboards.}

{Look at me, dad, I'm a big girl!}

{Pulling down the dish towels and talking to her reflection.}

1 comment:

natalie said...

she is the cutest little thing ever. i can't get over how smiley she is!!