Monday, June 28, 2010

Ruined Some More

Chris has this thing he does with Emme. He makes a face at her and she makes it back to him. It started out being a "kiss" face, with puckered lips. Now we lovingly call it the "squish" face, because that's what it looks like on Emme. Squished.

Here's a cute video of Emme when she was first learning how to imitate it. We thought it was pretty cute at first.



Then last week I plopped Emme on the chair next to her bunny for her 7 month photos. I pulled out the camera, and when I told Emme to say cheese, this is what happened...



I got the squish face. I kid you not, like half of the photos I took are like this. It took me forever to get a few decent ones!

I'm hoping this face is just a phase, and that we haven't permanently ruined her smile!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Haha! That is super cute! what a funny girl.

Jessica Bath said...

OMGoodness that is HILARIOUSLY cute!!!

Seth and Sarah said...

AHAHAHAAAA!!! That's great. So glad you shared those. She's darn cute. Oh...I saw a photo of Emme on the Baby steals website modeling the cutest hat...love it!

amy pace said...

That is one of the funniest things i have seen! Way to go Emme!