Thursday, October 22, 2009

36 Week Belly Pic

I went to the doctor on Tuesday for my 36-week checkup and everything's looking good! Weight is good, blood pressure is good, life is good. Thanks to everyone who's helped me do more sitting still in the evenings, especially Chris. I love you all!

The morning of my checkup as I was walking up the stairs to work, my thighs were literally kicking my stomach with every step. (So weird.) I told the doctor I could tell the baby had dropped and when she checked me she said "Woah, she has dropped!" And then told me she's at a -2 station, so she's waaaaay down there.

No wonder I can't cross my legs like a lady anymore.

No wonder I also can't wear pants (comfortably) anymore. If I pull them up to where they need to be, they cut across my stomach something fierce. So now they're always sagging and uncomfortable.

Skirts here we come.



Pregnancy Statistics

How far along? 36w1d
Gender: Girl
Current Cravings: Blue cheese bacon burgers and cheese fries
Weight gain: +28 lbs
Worst moment this week: One day this week I got home from work and both of my pairs of preggo lounge pants were in the wash at the same time. I almost cried.
Best moment this week: Hanging the curtains in the nursery, and purchasing the final touches for the walls. It's so close to being done!
Funniest moment this week: Trying to jump in order to see what was on a high shelf in the closet. My feet may or may not have actually left the ground.
Belly button in or out: Out!
Labor signs: 50% effaced and baby's at a -2 station.
What I miss: Being able to roll in the night without waking up to do it.
What I'm looking forward to: Two baby showers this week and doctor's appointments every week from now until showtime!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh the joys of when the baby drops. Some people think it's more comfy but I sure didn't. It's hard to function with her all the way down there right? You look amazing!

cydandcody said...

I want to see pics of the cute nursery!!! What are you gonna name her?

The Little Miss said...

how cute!!! Its almost over :)!!!!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila