Thursday, October 1, 2009

33 Week Belly Pic

{PREFACE: The bigger I get, the smaller my old clothes feel. This is to be expected when you're 8 months pregnant, no? Most of my maternity purchases to date have been wear-to-work type clothes, as opposed to lounge clothes. The lounge clothes (like pajamas), I just sort of make due with.}

As I'm getting out of bed one morning this week and swinging my legs over the edge of the bed, Chris comes running over to me with urgency in his voice and says "Ew, gross!" and points to my stomach, which happened to be partly exposed, due to the non-maternity shirt I had slept in.

"What!?" I asked in a panic.

"Oh, nevermind. It's just your bellybutton."

Awesome. My bellybutton is offically gross. Anyone have any maternity pajamas I can borrow, to spare Chris from my gross-ness?



Pregnancy Statistics

How far along? 33w1d
Gender: Girl
Current Cravings: Twix candybars (will it ever end?!?)
Weight gain: +23 lbs
Best moment this week: The Empathy Belly
Funniest moment this week: Watching my feet swell so large they exceeded the capacity of even my Crocs. Oy!
Belly button in or out: Out!
Labor signs: A few braxton-hicks.
What I miss: Wearing my wedding ring. (Did I mention my hands swell, too?)
What I'm looking forward to: Finding curtains for the nursery.


6 comments:

Mrs. Langeland said...

The room is so cute! Did you see these easy to make Pelment Boxes? So stylish. Definitley something to consider. http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/2009/09/easy-pelmet-boxes.html

Ang said...

You look so cute!

Melissa Henning said...

i love your belly pictures. I love the room! If I had a girl, that's what I would want my room to look like too :)

Stuart said...

yeah anna, you're cool

Seth and Sarah said...

Well, I still think you look just darling...ugly belly button and all! Loving the nursery too...what a lucky bambina! Any names yet?!

Unknown said...

You seriously look so good! And I think you bought the same crib that we have except ours is a different wood. It's a great crib; you'll love it!