Saturday, June 16, 2012

Goodbye Car

 We sold my car this month! Since Chris has a company car, I was trying to switch off between our other two cars to make sure they both got driven enough. Moving carseats back and forth every other week was a royal pain. We decided it made more sense to just sell one of the cars we didn't need.

I bought my Acura TSX the year I graduated college and got my first real job. It's been a fantastic car, and I loved driving it. It just wasn't quite big enough in the back for an infant carseat, and we had to slide the passenger seat forward a little to make it fit. So in the end we decided to give it a better home and keep Chris's Honda Accord as the family car.

My sister Michelle listed it on KSL for us and fielded all the calls for test drives, since it would have been hard for me to do test drives with 2 kids in the back seat. Thanks, Michelley, you're the best!  I will miss my cute car, but we'll be moving on to bigger and better things in the future. (Most likely a minivan. :)




No comments: