Friday, September 25, 2009

The Crazy Chicken

Chris and I drove down to Lehi this week to sign the closing papers for the refinance of our home. Word to the wise: never use a friend for your refinance! It was nice to finally put an end to a four-month ordeal that involved our first lending company going out of business two days before we were to close, and not one -- but two home appraisals within 3 months. Oh, and then signing papers saying we were to be locking a 20-year loan but getting there and finding out they locked a 30. Ugh. I have no patience for people who can't do their jobs correctly even when I'm paying them to.

Alas, I digress.

Since we were in the neighborhood, we decided to stop at El Pollo Loco on the way home to celebrate the end of the madness. Chris loves fried chicken, so he was in heaven. He said it reminded him of when he was little and they used to go to Disneyland. They would always eat at El Pollo Loco when they were in California. It was fun to hear him reminisce.


The best part? The churros. I had three.

1 comment:

cydandcody said...

Love that place. We went all the time and I had to get the churros every time. I am really missing a lot of the places we ate at in Utah!