Wednesday, December 7, 2011

32 Week Belly Pic

{Click HERE to see my 32 week pic with Emme}

Pregnancy Statistics
How far along? 32w4d (picture taken at 32w2d)
Gender: Boy
Current Cravings: Carbs
Weight gain: +20 lbs
Best moment this week: The doctor told me if we wanted this baby here on the 21st of January she'd make it happen. Woot, woot! That means we'll have October, November, December and January birthdays all on the 21st. (But I have a feeling baby #3 won't be quite so lucky, poor thing.)
Worst moment this week: I've somehow pinched my sciatic nerve on one side, so I'm walking with an awesome limp some days. Awesome!
Belly button in or out: Out
Labor signs: None, but Baby Brother is now head-down. (Emme turned head-down at 27 weeks.)
What I miss: Sushi. Oh how I need some sushi.
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing my Christmas shopping. Sooooo close to being done! Then I get to focus on finishing up Emme's big girl bedding & swapping bedrooms to create a nursery for Baby Brother.

1 comment:

mpace said...

Q: Belly button in or out?
A: Non-exsistent