Tuesday, December 20, 2011

34 Week Belly Pic


{Click HERE to see my 34 week pic with Emme}

Pregnancy Statistics
How far along? 34w3d (picture taken at 34w0d)
Gender: Boy
Current Cravings: Juice
Weight gain: +25 lbs (watch this number climb like mad - I always pack it on right at the end)
Best moment this week: Had a preggo massage last week and it was uh-mazing.
Worst moment this week: Trying to cut my toenails.
Belly button in or out: Out
Labor signs: None. I have a feeling he's staying put!
What I miss: Laying on my stomach.
What I'm looking forward to: We're beginning the bedroom/furniture swap to make way for a nursery this week! Super excited about that. It only took us ~35 weeks to get our butts in gear. Prompt == us.

In other news, week 34 is right about when the serious swelling really began for me last time I was pregnant. But to my surprise, my wedding ring still fits fantastically and my cankles don't look all that bad! I am wearing wide shoes, but they still feel roomy to me -- unlike last time when I felt like they were going to bust wide open when I stuffed my foot in. So all in all, I feel like I'm doing much better with swelling this time around. Score one for baby number two!

No comments: